Friday

Before submitting my website for job consideration, however, there are several things I'd like to improve on my website: Within the "about" page, I'd like to have to separate popup windows, one being a traditional resume, the other being my bio. The opening animation in flash is a little off with timing- I think it takes too long to load. Within the "photos" page I need to create another window with navigation bars that enable the viewer to scroll through more pictures. As it is now, there is only room for 3 pics because they are loaded onto the main page. Same thing goes for the schedule page-because there is no separate window there isn't room to load all of my concerts coming up. I'd love to have a "past performances" section as well. In the "Listen" page, I ran into a bunch of problems with the Flash buttons. I've successfully loaded soundfiles and published them before, but when trying to do this page I kept getting a "syntax error" form. Tried for hours to figure it out, but no luck yet! I'll keep trying! Once I tidy these up a bit, I'd also like to work out a few timeline issues within the whole webpage to make it flow more. Over the next few months I'd love to further my knowledge of Dreamweaver and Flash to produce more elaborate websites in a more time efficient manner: I think this will be well worth the effort in furthering my ability for PR and marketing for my life as a performer.

No comments: