Friday

CLASSMATES SITES~ 1. Domenica's: I love her homepage with the picture. I think it is very abstract and beautiful, and the colors compliment her colorscheme in the webpage. I also enjoy her Flash animation with the text, and how she varies it throughout different links. The vertical text is really cool too, as is the use of flash paper for her resume. 2. Danby's: Her color scheme is also very beautiful, and the banner with the rain at the top of the page is awesome. My only comment on the banner for improvement is that the white text is a bit hard to read against some of the raindrops, but perhaps is she just moved the text up a bit away from some of the drops it would be more legible. I also wish that her name were on the top of the page, too, so we know the person doing the website. 3. Maria's: Although it's anything but simple, it looks simple and elegant. The colors are clean, the text clear, and the navigation smooth. Especially impressive is her use of streaming audio so that the view knows the mp3 is on its way, rather than thinking that it didn't load. I would like there to be a gallery or photos link to see her play-that's the one thing I would suggest she add. Good work everyone!!

No comments: